Hello, Quick Cliq Users!
Glad to announce you that the new version of Quick Cliq will be released very soon.
And here is a little-big list of changes that will be implemented:
- “Recent” feature now have an option to log Windows Recent items
- Right-click menu added to the Aphorizm bar in main window allowing you to copy it to the clipboard or even send us a new Afo to add in the future updates of Quick Cliq!
- A big list of new “System” shortcuts will come along. Easy-to-choose & easy-to-use.
- “Suspend” menu can now be hidden
- RUNAS command to run any programs under Admin rights or with UAC elevation
- A few new stylish icons added/changed, take a look on here! And leave us a comment if you like/unlike them.
- Small&handy “E-mail” button for Memos
- Added option to save current On-Top-Memo’s color/font as default
- Transparency changing option added to Win hide menu allowing you to make just any window a little more transparent than usually
- Fast folder changing of Explorer/Open-Save dialogs using Quick Cliq’s shortcuts is now possible.
- Added an “S” button to “Clip View” window which is allowing an edition of system clipboard
- Two new buttons for clips editing: convert clip to list/enumeration
- Some possible Windows 2000/2003 incompatibilites has been fixed
- Quick Cliq will not even start anymore on OS under XP like 98/ME
- Some fixes regarding making changes to Registry under non-Admin account. It should now work properly
- Fixed an issue when Quick Cliq required an English language to be default
- Some bugs related to proper emails formatting when using MS Outlook
- Fixed TAB navigation in main gui, it now works only for Tree-Target-Run
- Removing items from menu by Shift+Right Click deleted them instantly
- Memos bug fixed which add an extra line to memo on each save
- Empty memo saving is now possible !
- Pre/Postfixes option deleted at all
- Some minor fixes…
Thank you for using Quick Cliq!
And stay Quick with us! :)