Register page’s captcha has been fixed.
Welcome to Apathy Softworks! :)
This update is mostly bugfixing. However, a few options have been added to control Folder Menu shortcut ( Options->Folder Menu ), for example – added auto-refreshing function.
Big thanks to those who sent me their feedback and to all for your patience, i hope this update fixes most critical problems.
- Fixed problem when hotkeys could not work or behave erratic while some windows active
- Now hotkeys/gestures of disabled features will not be checked for similarity
- Now while "Change Hotkey" window opened - all hotkeys become disabled
- Quick Cliq own windows now cannot be hidden using Wins
- SendFeedback now shows corresponding error message on fail
- New: Few options added for Folder Menu ( see Options->Folder Menu )
- New: Folder Menus can be refreshed from context menu or automatically ( see options )
- Fixed problem with retrieving proper icon from .ico/cur/ani files
- It is now possible to navigate menus by pressing button with first letter in the name of shortcuts ( as was in 1.3.7 ). However, if any of the shortcuts include mnemonic character with that letter ( e.g. preceded by & ) - it will be launched first.
- Fixed problem when old hotkey remain active after changing it in options
- Added possiblity to decrypt memo on-fly. For this - hold CTRL key while performing any action on memo like send to window/clipboard,emailing, etc.
- Fixed problem with resolving memo's vars like %d%,%t%,%clip%
- Fixed non-working "Font Changing" dialog on XP
- Fixed error message about opening clipboard when sending memo to clipboard/window
Finally, Quick Cliq v2 has been released. Please, read the critical changes carefully to avoid problems. If any still happens – write us so we could help you.
– Quick Cliq has been completely rewritten and overall improved
– All settings are now stored into xml
– All your menu items will be successfully transferred on Quick Cliq start from old-form settings
– Old ini configuration will not be changed in any way after QC 2.0 start, so you may continue using previous version if you want later
– S-Menus now can be updated by right-clicking on file and choosing “Update S-Menu”
– Common QC items now right-clickable from opened menu – this action opens additional menu with few options
– Added option to choose font for the menu
– Added “T-Form” option for menus divided by columns
– Added possibility to change text/background color for each item individually in the menu
– Shortcut’s commands are now always saving automatically
– Improved performance for Folder Menu shortcuts
– You may now have items with any possible name ( event empty of similar )
– You may now Drag&Drop items on other shortcuts to create menus
– Clips: module have been rewritten, therefore all saved clips from earlier Quick Cliq versions will not be restored on start.
– Clips: Added option to save Text/HTML/Graphics from each clip through it’s menu
– Memos: Crypting system have been changed in new version, therefore you should decrypt all your enrypted memos before running new Quick Cliq
– Only hotkeys/gestures settings are transferred from the old “ini” configuration. So you will need to manually recheck other options if you need
– S-Menus format have also been changed and you will need to recreate necessary menus again.
– Improved adding shortcuts through drag&drop
– Improved methods to retrieve icon location for files
– Many new “Shell” shortcuts added under System Shortcuts category. This shortcuts allow easy access to the most system applications.
To make “Conversion” dialog reappear, you need to delete Data\qc_conf.xml file while you still have Data\menuitems.ini file
To make tutorial reappear, you also need to delete Data\qc_conf.xml file and no Data\menuitems.ini file should be