This is the last beta for now, the next version of Quick Cliq will be released soon.
We hope you will notify us about any little bugs you may found.
Here is a change list for this version:
- Clips New: Added option to define hotkey modifiers for copy, append, paste clip commands
- Clips Fix: Fixed bug when saved clips didn’t restored when enabling Clips in Options
- New: Any folder shortcut target with “^” symbol at the end now works as fast folder switch for active window. So now you can define hotkey for this type of shortcut.
- Fix: Few improvments to fast folder switching so it now works better
- Fix: Fixed bug when right mouse button starts working as gesture button after main Quick Cliq window closing
- Fix: Changed the way main window opening to make it more obvious what Quick Cliq doing when trying to open it after long time idle
…and we’ve fixed some links on the download page…
You may also check full beta change list here
Get the new version now from download section