Finally, Quick Cliq v2 has been released. Please, read the critical changes carefully to avoid problems. If any still happens – write us so we could help you.
– Quick Cliq has been completely rewritten and overall improved
– All settings are now stored into xml
– All your menu items will be successfully transferred on Quick Cliq start from old-form settings
– Old ini configuration will not be changed in any way after QC 2.0 start, so you may continue using previous version if you want later
– S-Menus now can be updated by right-clicking on file and choosing “Update S-Menu”
– Common QC items now right-clickable from opened menu – this action opens additional menu with few options
– Added option to choose font for the menu
– Added “T-Form” option for menus divided by columns
– Added possibility to change text/background color for each item individually in the menu
– Shortcut’s commands are now always saving automatically
– Improved performance for Folder Menu shortcuts
– You may now have items with any possible name ( event empty of similar )
– You may now Drag&Drop items on other shortcuts to create menus
– Clips: module have been rewritten, therefore all saved clips from earlier Quick Cliq versions will not be restored on start.
– Clips: Added option to save Text/HTML/Graphics from each clip through it’s menu
– Memos: Crypting system have been changed in new version, therefore you should decrypt all your enrypted memos before running new Quick Cliq
– Only hotkeys/gestures settings are transferred from the old “ini” configuration. So you will need to manually recheck other options if you need
– S-Menus format have also been changed and you will need to recreate necessary menus again.
– Improved adding shortcuts through drag&drop
– Improved methods to retrieve icon location for files
– Many new “Shell” shortcuts added under System Shortcuts category. This shortcuts allow easy access to the most system applications.
To make “Conversion” dialog reappear, you need to delete Data\qc_conf.xml file while you still have Data\menuitems.ini file
To make tutorial reappear, you also need to delete Data\qc_conf.xml file and no Data\menuitems.ini file should be