A new version of Quick Cliq has been released with few important changes/fixes.
- Added context menu for Memos and Clips ( hold CTRL to see it's preview ). Default action when memo or clip clicked - send to the current window.
- Wins: Misc window modification commands ( Transparency, Always-On-Top ) moved to separate GUI inder "Change Window" menu item
- Wins: Added "Ghost window" command which makes window transparent and click-through
- Memos: Time values like %d%,%t% can now be modified with required amount of minutes like %d+60% or %t-120%
- Folder menu: Fixed possible hang-up when menu opens
- Possible fix of qc_conf.xml corruption ( removed saving on Quick Cliq exit )
- Fixed: "Restore" button didn't work for restoring backup on Options screen
- Added option to divide menu by columns based on max items per column
- Fixed problem with updating - hash was not calculated properly on Windows XP