Hey everyone! We updated Quick Cliq last night to version 1.3.07 which includes a brand new 64 bit version for those users running Windows 64.
Here is a rundown of everything that has changed:
- Added a new memos encryption system
- Added an option to just show icons with a tooltip in the main menu
- Added an option to remove all windows theme styles from Quick Cliq windows
- Added a few new thank you’s to the about box
- Bug Fixes:
- S-Menus now work properly again (Did anyone notice??)
- Numberpad hotkeys are now available
- Global gesture button not turning off when changed
- Clips save/restore function fixed
- Added an error message if QC could not write to the settings file because of permissions
- Fixed the font change in memos
- Fixed bug where changing a memo in the On-Top viewer would not save properly
- Many small fixes and improvements!
I said before that we have now a 64 bit version for our 64 bit users. If you run a 64bit machine it is highly recommended that you use this version. If you wish to make the switch, head over to the Quick Cliq page and download this version. You can just replace your old Quick Cliq.exe with the new 64 bit version. Just make sure you have exited Quick Cliq first.
Aside from the new version we have some big news as well! Pavel and I have decided to make Quick Cliq open source. We are in the process of moving the source from github to source forge now but until then we have put up a download to the most current source in a zip file. So if you have been wanting to see how QC works go check it out! We do have to apologize as right now the source is not well documented but we will work on changing this. If you have any questions please let us know and we will be happy to answer them.