Download | Documentation | Change Log | News
Quick Cliq is a portable menu based application launcher and productivity tool with features that you won’t find anywhere else!
Quick Cliq speeds up your daily computer activities by giving you links to folders, files, programs, URLs and command line operations. It also offers window management, extreme clipboard manipulation, and note taking capabilities. All of this is provided in a compact menu that you can show anywhere and within any application or window through customizable hot keys and mouse gestures.
Here is a highlight of the most significant features you get with Quick Cliq:
Quick Cliq offers you the easiest & fastest way to launch your programs, documents and commands. You can create the following types of shortcuts: file, folder, folder menu, folder switch, system shortcut, URL and even email templates. It also provides a group of Special commands you can use to extend the way you run shortcuts, like run an application under admin rights, repeat any shortcut several times or using environmental variables in shortcut targets. One of the more interesting and unique features of Quick Cliq’s launcher is the possibility to run an unlimited number of commands from only one shortcut.
Clips – Clipboard Manager
Quick Cliq provides extends and improves the Windows clipboard. The “Clips” feature adds 9 extra clipboards to use as you see fit. Besides the standard copy-paste commands you can also append data to clipboards and perform quick edit operations like data conversion, case changes, URL retrieval, and the ability to save the clipboard to a file. All clips are controlled by hotkeys, which can be customized to your liking.
Memos – personal notes keeper
To keep your notes, text, and other frequently used data, Quick Cliq offers the Memos feature. At a quick glance the Memos feature looks very similar to the Clips feature but is actually very different.
- Memos are kept as a separate files in the Quick Cliq’s “Data” folder and they can’t be lost unless you delete them manually.
- Memo files can hold encrypted for your sensitive data.
- View your memos in an always on top window, which is a good replacement for Sticky Notes.
- Send the memo content to the active window.
The Windows feature is a group of commands you can quickly perform on the currently active window:
- Hide Active Window – hides the window so it becomes invisible in case you want to free up the screen or hide what you are doing. This command can also be performed through a separate hotkey.
- Change Transparency of the active window.
- Make a window always on top of other windows.
- Disable the close button to prevent those accidental closes.
The Recent menu logs recently closed folders, processes, system recent items, and Quick Cliq shortcuts so that you may reopen them quickly.
- Open any meny with a hotkey or mouse gesture, both of which can be customized
- Enable or disable any feature you don’t want
- Define custom hotkeys for any shortcut
- Set unique icons for any shortcut or custom menu
- Customize each menu’s text and background color
And all of this with easy-to-use intuitive interface!
Check out this small, 3-minute inroduction video to find out what Quick Cliq can do for you!
Quick Cliq comes as a single executable, just unzip and go. No messy installation to worry with.
System Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 / Server
Download the latest version of Quick Cliq:
SHA1 of “Quick Cliq.exe” – 206d8f8d039df5ad5189d582edc34a3b46a2118d
SHA1 of “Quick Cliq.exe” – 74bfd08da8b2ea3ca8846b176961b8b3d031795b
When upgrading to the new version, – just replace your “Quick Cliq.exe” with the new one.